Nutrolein Golden Palm Oil is a nutritious and wholesome red palm oil, made from freshly picked ripened palm fruits from United Plantations’ sustainably certified estates in Malaysia.
Through more than forty years of research, a special breed of palm trees have been developed and cultivated at the plantation. The fruitlets from this hybrid palm are unique as they have a very high content of carotenoids (pro-Vitamin A) and tocopherols and tocotrienols (Vitamin E). These vitamins are highly effective natural antioxidants.
The red palm oil is extracted by a gentle refining process whereby the natural content of vitamins is kept in the oil. The natural carotenoids in the palm fruitlets give Nutrolein Golden Palm Oil its unique and beautiful red colour.
How to enjoy
Nutrolein Golden Palm Oil has a mild, neutral taste and is a ideal choice for cooking, frying, baking and in dressings and marinades.
- High in natural anti-oxidants, which makes it resistant to oxidation even at high temperatures
- Extended fry and shelf life
- Natural vitamins A and E boosts the nutritional content of foods
- The high carotene content ads a vibrant golden colour to your cooking creations
- Ideal as a nutritious and natural food colourant
Health benefits of Nutrolein
- Red palm oil is the world’s richest natural source of of carotenoids (pro-Vitamin A) and tocopherols and tocotrienols (Vitamin E)
- Carotenes and Vitamin E in red palm oil are powerful antioxidants.
- The tocotrienol rich vitamin E offers superior antioxidant potency
- A tablespoon of Nutrolein meets the USDA recommended daily dosage of Vitamin A & E
- Endorsed by the Swiss Vitamin Institute for its content of carotenes and Vitamin E
- Contains no trans fats
- Cholesterol free
Natural and environmentally friendly
- 100% natural and pure without any additives
- Non-Genetically Modified (GMO-free)
- Certified sustainable by the RSPO
125, 250, 500 ml glass bottles. 500, 1100, 2000 ml PET-bottles.